Women dream of the day their significant other bends down on one knee asking for their hand in marriage. Although it’d be nice if your hubby-to-be surprised you with the most beautiful ring in the world without any of your help, it takes careful planning and research to make sure you’ll get exactly what you want. Ensuring that your ring is something you’ll love and cherish for the rest of your life is easy, as long as you follow the below steps.
Do your research
This is a piece you’ll be wearing for the rest of your life. You’ll be wearing it all day, everyday, meaning that it must be something you are absolutely in love with. Be sure to decide if you want something on the simple side, or prefer a ring that’s a little more grandiose. Research the cut you think suits your personality, and look into different color options for that style. Visiting sites on fine jewelry and reading actual customer reviews may also be helpful in getting honest opinions on what people are saying about rings you may be considering. Make sure to check that there are two marks inside the band: The manufacturers trademark and the quality mark. If the ring has two or more metals, make sure each metal has its own quality mark. Working these out before you go into a store helps narrow your options down (and will make life a lot easier for your hubby-to-be!).
It is 2013 and it’s time to update our readers about what will be expected from Asian Fashion Trends this year.
Last year, we blogged about a number of Asian fashion sales focusing on Japan and Korea. This year, we are thinking of doubling our efforts to cover fashion sales that will include Taiwan, Hongkong, and China as well. This blog has been guilty of neglecting the aforementioned countries and we know it’s so bad of us because there’s so much to discover about Hongkong, China, and Taiwan in terms of fashion. Having said that, we will also make sure that we will be including a lot of fashion updates as well so that. So expect a lot of blog posts on the the craziest trends in clothing and accessories including footwear that are taking Asia by storm.
Furthermore, since it is our goal to add more content to this blog this year, we will also feature Asian beauty products. Why? Like Asian fashion, Asian beauty products are becoming increasingly popular worldwide so we have decided to allocate some space in this blog for rave-worthy Asian cosmetics. There are lots of really great makeup and skincare products from all over Asia so don’t be surprised if you’ll find posts on BB Creams, cleansers, face masks, and moisturisers here.
College students are probably deep into last-minute shopping for campus wardrobe this minute. Why not? Physical and online stores are running countless back-to-school fashion sales so it’s the perfect time to fill dorm closets with statement shirts, sweaters, skinny jeans, dresses and footwear. But the thing is, not every student out there will be able to fit into their dream clothes. For many, school break means countless parties and mindless binge-eating on calorie-packed food so by the time they go back to school, they would have gained a couple of unwanted pounds.
To a female college student, not being able to fit into that pair of skinny jeans you have coveted for months is a nightmare. So it’s a good thing that with an active lifestyle and a healthy dieting system, it is possible to drop a couple of dress sizes in a couple weeks. Here’s how:
- Eat small, frequent meals that consists mostly of protein, fruits, complex carbohydrates, and greens. Yes, don’t be surprised if you’re consuming 5 to 6 balanced meals daily and still drop a pound or two in a week.
- Refrain from eating junk food. You don’t need the extra sugar and saturated fats if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily. Fluids cleanse your system and aid in in the proper digestion of food. Also, studies show that drinking 1 to 2 glasses of water before meals can help you to lose weight.
- Get moving. It doesn’t matter if you run, jog, or dance as long as you break a sweat and you engage in physical activity at least 3 to 4 times a week.
While folks nationwide still enjoy the days of summer, except of course those that are tired of day after day of triple digits, the thoughts of fall are not too far away.
Along with cooler temps, warmer looks in the office and back to school for the kids, fall also means new fashion statements the world wide, including the latest in shirts, hoodies and much more from www.stylinonline.com.
Whether you are going for a simple look or something that may be considered a tad over the top, here are what some of the experts expect to see when the fall months arrive:
- Classic is in – Among the top fashion trends this fall is a spotlight on the waist. For the ladies, a fitted classic sheath style dress offers a much-needed change in plans to the wide variety of trapeze-styled dresses of summer. Dresses for fall are reported to showcase a sexier and edgier look, along with being well-fitted. Given that dresses will not be skin tight, they should provide a comfortable feel to them;